76. The hunter managed to kill the fox, but the... and the ... escaped.
77. Many ... were present to show solidarity towards the cause.
78. ... prime minister was delivering ... speech when ... foreign committee decided to interrupt him.
79. People saw him as being ... man for the job.
80. The presentation was absolutely brilliant. Everybody thought it was ....
81. Our team finished the race on the ... position.
82. "... the top of my head, I can give you four reasons why we should apply for the scholarship".
83. "The author wrote his book in two years," the teacher said.
84. While the managers ... a meeting, the workers ... a strike.
85. The builders constructed the bridge in no time.
86. You'll come to my party,... you?
87. ... had she entered the room, when she heard somebody screaming.
88. That house was ... ten years ago when I worked in town.
89. ... you say you were in charge with this task?
90. They were writing their essays when the English teacher ... in and interrupted the activity.
Test efectuat de: _0_ ori.